Who We Are
Our website address is: https://catalyst.vegas
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, contact us or order on our site. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, professional role, company name or company sales revenue, and an (optional) message, among other things. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs within our mastermind group)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information, analytics and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send emails (for direct communication from our community leaders and or notice about upcoming mastermind events)
- For online purchases (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
We use Google Analytics to analyze general use of our website. Google Analytics is an online tool used to improve our website and marketing efforts. No personal identification is ever used, sold or tracked. Google Analytics may collect but is not limited to: new or returning visits, page views, bounce rates, pages per session, average session durations, sources, channels, form or CTA goal completions, pages visited, among other Google Analytics data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Privacy Rights Act of 2020
Although Catalyst Mastermind Collaborative does not meet any of the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 requirements in effect January 1, 2023 (annual gross ($25 million), selling of personal information or size of personal information (100,000)); we do provide this notice for California residents to contact us directly if at any time they request additional details, correction, deletion, use, opt-out, limit or other requests regarding their personal information.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://catalyst.vegas/contact-us/
- By phone number: (702) 682-1899